Green to Gold (Army ROTC)
- Apply to Columbus State University.
- Order official transcripts from each school you have attended (include your JST, CLEPs, DSST, DLPT, or DLI) and submit them electronically.
- Submit the Military Fee Waiver form (PDF) with your Orders to email@example.com.
- Check your MyCSU and CSU email regularly for admissions and transfer credit information. If you do not receive your admission decision within 3 weeks of your file being complete, contact Viola Alexander.
- Request transfer credit for military experience from an official Joint Services Transcript
(JST). Complete and submit the Military Transfer Credit Agreement Form.
- If you do not receive your credit evaluation within 2 weeks after receiving your acceptance, contact Sunae Euell.
- Work on your Academic Summary (104-R-1 for Phase 1) and Academic Planner (104-R for Phase 2) using these resources:
- Email your drafts 104-R-1 and 104-R in fillable PDF format to Angela Howard for review, recommendations, and updates. Allow up to 2 weeks for this review.
- Email Melissa Young your completed drafts of 104-R-1 and 104-R in fillable PDF format. Schedule an appointment
with her at least 7 business days after you send your drafts.
- Meet with Mrs. Young or her designee to obtain a copy of 104-R-1 and 104-R signed by the department chair or academic advisor.
- Sign pages 2 and 3 and return the 104-R to Angela Howard for the Professor of Military Science’s signature.
- Contact Military and Adult Learners if you plan to use Military Education Benefits to cover tuition and fees.
PLEASE ALLOW 4–6 WEEKS FROM UNIVERSITY ACCEPTANCE TO 104-R COMPLETION.