For questions regarding your GoArmyEd Tuition Assistance, please call 1-800-817-9990.
- You may not request TA for any class for which you are receiving the GI BILL®.
- TA requests must be approved prior to the first day of the term.
- Army Tuition Assistance (TA) is available to members of the active duty Army, Army
National Guard or Reserves.
- If you are not using any form of the ROTC scholarship or the Georgia Military Scholarship
(GMS) you may be eligible for Army TA.
- You can receive up to 16 semester hours per Fiscal Year (1 OCT through 30 SEP)
- Pays up to $250 per semester hour towards your tuition only.
- If you are on the Hope Scholarship, TA will only pay the portion of the tuition Hope
does not cover for each class you are requesting TA.
- If you add classes during drop/add at the beginning of the semester, you will not
be able to request Tuition Assistance for these classes.
Other regulations apply.
IMPORTANT: You must register for your classes in Banner before you can request to
be paid for the classes in GoArmyEd.
All TA requests must be completed prior to the first day of the semester.
Army Tuition Assistance: https://www.goarmyed.com/
National Guard Tuition Assistance: https://www.nationalguard.com/how-to-apply-for-federal-tuition-assistance
Reserve Tuition Assistance: https://www.military.com/education/money-for-school/reserve-tuition-assistance.html
Air Force Tuition Assistance: https://www.military.com/education/money-for-school/air-force-tuition-assistance.html
Navy Tuition Assistance: https://www.navycollege.navy.mil/tuition-assistance/index.htm
Marines Tuition Assistance: https://www.military.com/education/money-for-school/marine-corps-tuition-assistance.html
Coast Guard Tuition Assistance: https://www.military.com/education/money-for-school/coast-guard-tuition-assistance.html
All military students should speak with their Educational Services Officer (ESO) or
counselor with their military service prior to enrolling at Columbus State University
or any other institution. Since military funding is limited, it is important for all
service members to use all their resources with making any educational decision.